Most people get married or enter into a defacto relationship hoping it will last forever. Sadly sometimes it just doesn’t work out.
When a relationship ends there are so many things to figure out and so many questions to ask. How do we work out the arrangements for splitting up our assets? How do we figure out what to do about the children? Do we have to go to Court? But mostly, how can we sort all of this out as quickly and simply as possible so that we can get on with our lives?
At Ashby Family Solicitors, we understand your situation and can specialise in providing advice and representation in all stages of Family Law matters. We understand that needing to see a Solicitor is often a daunting task. For many people, going through a relationship breakdown will be the first time they have had to obtain legal advice or even think about having to go to Court.
We can provide advice, support and assistance in all areas of family law including:
- Property settlement – marriage and defacto
- Parenting and child arrangements
- Parentage disputes
- Child abduction – international and within Australia
- Spousal/partner maintenance
- Contravention applications
- Pre-nuptial and relationship agreements
- Other personal services: wills and powers of attorney and enduring guardianships